Monday, June 19, 2006

we were eating macdonalds sharing our burgers, filet-o-fish & double cheese.

he passed the half bitten double cheese over to me and i picked it up, biting off another mouth off it.

lifted my hand held burger and showing it at his face.

me: what does it look like?
he: hmmm..... pussy?
me: no......
he: hmm... dick? ( looks alittle like one to be honest)
me: noo......... hahahahah. do you want to give up? say give up if you want.
he: give up.... what?
me: it looks like a half eaten burger! hahahahahahahaha
he: .............................

he thinks my joke is not funny and corny. do you think its funny, dont you think its funny.

its funny because he fell for my trap just how i predicted his answers to be everything and anything but the burger.

me: do you think its funny, why didnt you laugh..
he: because its not funny.. its corny.
me: why is it not funny! its funny because you fell for it like how i predicted you would and most people would.
he: your jokes are either for people like very young children or people whom are very intelligent.
me: .........................
he: ill ask herman if its funny. you ask del and ana, they probably agree with me.
me: ........................... hahaha. you're stupid.

haha...............

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ehem, please dont kill me.
IT IS SO CORNY.

muahahahaha

10:52 AM  
Blogger Jude said...

darling... i'm sick

12:37 PM  
Blogger Miu said...

tara: hmmm..... i wont kill you. And dont kill me too because you are stupid too. haha.

puppetress: drink more water, cut the cigarettes, no orange and cold drinks. do that alright. pat pat.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was funny ;)

12:15 AM  
Blogger Miu said...

andrea: haha. thank you, finally. :)

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home