Monday, June 05, 2006

princess and the pea

cant help but to wonder what a sicknote i am. 2 weeks, i had gastric flu, infected eye and dengue fever.

but i guess im so used to it, 39.3 fever didnt leave me teary and upset like i used to. just dragged my body to the clinic like a usual practice.

being sick is like a regular rountine that asking for jab has became a normal practice. regardless how much pain or how many jabs, just give it to me and save me the suffering. im just too sick of having them.

i havent seen anyone weaker than me.

reminds me of the book princess and the pea that delly gave me once upon a time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

*hugs*

11:17 AM  
Blogger Miu said...

puppetress: hug.

twit: what is transparent water? why?

11:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care and we will meet up when you recover! :)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home