Monday, June 12, 2006

killing some time while the other is away to an impromtu meeting.

sitting here trying to recall some funny things i have in my mind recently.

funny thing number 1: last week we had chicken wings at home and again my sister put them in a plastic bag and ate them from it. who eats chicken wings from a plastic bag when they are home besides when we were all in primary school having recess.

funny thing number 2: cant think of any yet.

sometimes i feel so deprived of funny and interesting stories or incidents.

tell me some twit. tell me some puppetress. tell me some.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jude said...

i did told you some stories last night!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at my ugly dark face, u sure start laughing.

does the above count? teeheehee

5:32 PM  
Blogger Miu said...

twit: oh no, you need some coffee twit.

puppetress: hmmmm, i havent heard the ending....

tara: hahaha..... not funny. but because you think it is funny its silly funny. haha. your face is not ugly, you think it is? :)

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home